VATCA Incident Report
In this page you can report any incident to DCRM when a violation of VATSIM Code of Conduct (CoC) or VATSIM Code of Regulations (CoR) occurs.
The purpose is none other than to procure an environment of healthy coexistence in the simulated airspace, to obtain precisely those rules were created.
If there is no record of the evidence or if the points of the regulation that were violated are not established, the report was not considered valid and it will be discarded.
Guidelines to follow in case of conflict between users:
- Try to resolve the conflict directly with the other user.
- If this is not possible, request the assistance of an online Supervisor. Your intervention will seek the resolution of the conflict and guarantee the start of a disciplinary procedure, if it becomes necessary. This is achieved by typing the command .wallop followed by a help request message (in English), for example: “I need help”. This message will convene the participation of some Online Supervisor.
- If you do not get the requested online assistance, you can fill out the form provided on this site to report the incident and let our DCRM take care of the case and seek resolution of the conflict.
- Take note of the largest amount of relevant information, such as date and time, place, people involved (callsigns and names), flight plans, and other circumstances that give clarity about the incident.
- Please note that if you are going to make a report, it is important that you complete the form completely and, as far as possible, that you have documents that support your statement, such as Screenshots, private conversations by text or voice, mention of witnesses, etc. They will be of great value if the DCRM considers it feasible to open an investigation. The corresponding files can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Any additional questions can be consulted directly with the DCRM by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com